Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fala Chen Admits She Can Be Offending, Leading to Gossips

Yesterday morning Fala Chen, Chilam Cheung, Myolie Wu, Francis Ng, Kenneth Ma and Elena Kong appeared at the airport ready for departure to Taiwan for Triumph in the Skies II shooting. Earlier when Fala was shooting in Europe, it was rumored she tried to seduce the married Chilam Cheung and his wife Anita Yuen was furious by this. It was also reported, Fala was the "Miss C" always late to work. This time around, Fala learned her lesson and arrived on time to the airport to meet reporters, but instead her rumored partner Chilam Cheung was late. The two did not have a chance to meet at all.

In regards to all the negative news surrounding Fala lately, she said: "I have always been the one provoking and offending people, but this also proves people are following my TV series. I'm already mentally prepared to accept the 'killer' reports, especially because Taiwan isn't far from HK, I bet the paparazzi will definitely be following us. Any place where I'm around, there will bound to be all kinds of news, so other artists won't have to worry, I will assume responsibility to all negative news!" Fala explained again that the photos published on the magazine were all from the series. In private, she and the cast had a great time eating together, but [the media] didn't get pictures of those gatherings. Also, she will not deliberately keep her distance from them. She reveals she will be working in Taiwan for 4-5 days and then start on a new series when she gets back to HK.

Chilam denied his tardiness was due to avoiding Fala. He expressed he did not see the magazine report, but photos published on the headlines is not surprising at all. He said: "When we were shooting in Europe, the reporters were surrounding us like a group of friends, but it's strange, I don't know why the paparazzi knows our filming schedule nor could I tell if the reporters were TVB hired. I just acted naturally and I don't feel like I'm being monitored." Chilam expressed he won't deliberately keep his distance and his wife is very understanding, he said: "There is no need to explain anything, we all know the rules of the game. My wife is in the industry too, she knows how its like. Actually, what I'm wondering is, how does everyone know my schedule."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More