Monday, December 24, 2012

Kenneth Ma Denies Dating Rebecca Zhu

Yesterday Kenneth Ma attended a mall event at Tin Shui Wai. Regarding the recent rumor between him and his Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles co-star Rebecca Zhu? He said: "Absolutely a misunderstanding!I didn't get 'caught', Adrian Chau was with us at the time. (Rebecca said when the series first started shooting, she just broke up with her boyfriend?) Really? I really didn't know. There is no reason to ask about her relationships or if she has a boyfriend, but she was pretty quiet in the beginning. Ron Ng and I kept chatting with her and she eventually improved more and more."

Kenneth is taking opportunities to make extra income during the Christmas and New Year holidays, he laughed and said making money is his priority. He said: "It's fine if I can't invite friends out, making money is my current priority. I'm waiting until the housing prices go down a little more, so I can buy one. In the past, I bought stocks as my investment, but I lost 6 figures. Homes are better investments."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More