Monday, December 24, 2012

Jason Chan hopes to pair with TV Queens, waiting for Kiss Scenes

Yesterday Jason Chan attended a childrens event. Asked if Jason has plans to have children of his own? He said: "I want to have a two boys and two girls, I love a lively atmosphere."

Jason reveals he is currently busy shooting new series Transfer of Love Firm with the two TV Kings Wayne Lai and Moses Chan. Asked which actress does he want to portray as a couple the most? He said: "I've paired with Fala Chen, Lily Ho, Sire Ma, etc. before, but of course I hope to work with Myolie Wu and Tavia Yeung, they're both TV Queens. I'll learned a lot from them! (Do you mind kiss scenes with them?) If necessary for the scene, I don't mind!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More