Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Linda Chung Celebrated Her 28 Birthday In Canada

Linda turned 28 yesterday. A group of fans sent their well wishes through Linda’s fan blog. Steven Ma, Evergreen Mak, Jess Sum Cheuk Ying, and producer, Lau Kar-ho also posted their well wishes. Linda replied in the blog, “Thank you for all well wishes. This year’s birthday is especially sweet and satisfactory. Although I am one year older, I am grateful and satisfied for everything God has planned all along for me. I have a very simple birthday wish, but very difficult to accomplish. It is good health and safe for my family and friends. Moreover, I wish them living everyday filled with positive energy. I will cherish today and everyday and wish you to do the same.”
On last Sunday, Linda’s elder sister and her husband arranged a surprised birthday party.

Linda first thought it was a simple dinner, but later discovered her old friends and classmates from Vancouver were present. Linda said, “I have left Vancouver for 8 years. Many things have changed. I am happy that friendships and affections from family members have not changed. I will cherish and be grateful. I feel the presence of love. Thank you to my sister!.” Linda took this rare opportunity to spend her holidays in Vancouver, where she comfortably went cycling and enjoyed the rhythms of the ocean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More