Sunday, November 25, 2012

Roger Kwok No Confidence for TV King, Hopes for a Miracle

Health product HERBS celebrated their 15th anniversary last night and invited their spokesperson Roger Kwok to their banquet. Roger brought his whole family with him, including wife Cindy Au and their two children. His eldest son, Brad Kwok, was very active and full of expressions on cameras, just like his father. Roger expressed he's usually busy with work and is rarely able to have dinner with his family. When asked how confident he is to grab the TV King title this year? Roger said he has no confidence, "I hope for a miracle! The public voting system is a new attempt this year. (Raymond Lam has so many fans?) I will actively try to more votes for myself. Just in HERBS, we have 100,000 members who can vote for me. I'll also tell my son to help me get more votes back at school. But I'll be flying over to Malaysia soon, because my role in Queens was nominated for an award. It is unfortunate my series aired so early in the year, in terms of momentum, it definitely cannot compare to the series that broadcasted later in the year, especially for Wayne Lai is very strong."

As for TV Queen, Roger said Kate Tsui and Tavia Yeung are the hot favorites, but he supports his partner from Queens of Hearts and Diamonds, Fala Chen. Roger expressed:" "I can see Fala has had major improvements in her acting and she put in a lot of effort into the series. Even if she loses, she won't be too behind in the number of votes."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More