Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Linda Chung's New Album Proactively Brings Positive Energy

Yesterday Linda Chung released her first album since joining record label Stars Shine. This time Linda is personally responsible for the costumes and album's concept. She said: "The theme this time is happiness, so I especially painted my fingernails different colors and there is a large 'heart' drawn on my hand. I drew the heart myself!"

Linda frankly expressed she had gone through some changes in her mentality. She is much more active and laid back compared to the past. She said: "This change has increased my self-confidence, I'm now more proactive and positive. I hope this will be able to bring positive energy to everyone!" Her new album entitled Love Love Love continues to focus on love songs and the album title coincidentally came from the fact that Linda is used to writing the word "love" three times to end her letters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More