Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kevin Cheng Earns Enough, No Fear of "Filling Shoes" for People

Yesterday Kevin Cheng and Ella Koon were ribbon-cutting guests at the watch brand TISSOT's grand store opening at a shopping mall in Tsim Sha Tsui. Since Kevin is now a popular actor in Mainland, there was a large crowd of tourists surrounding the location and jammed the mall. The event organizers gave Kevin and Ella watches as gifts. When asked if Kevin minds 'filling shoes' for someone? He laughed: "I'm used to it. If I didn't fill someone's third or fourth shoes for Ghetto Justice, then how will there be me today? Keep it coming. However, it turns out Huang Xiao Ming is the spokesperson for this brand, of course it would be most suitable if he came today. Unfortunately he's injured and so I'm filling in for him. I hope Xiao Ming gets well soon.

Earlier Kevin had an injury near his eye from shooting Mainland TV series Ip Man and had over 10 stitches. Yesterday, Kevin didn't have any noticeable scars, he said its not as noticeable because of the makeup. Also, there are no repercussions of the injury. He believes injuries are inevitable when shooting action films. When speaking of this year's TV King battle, Kevin is ready to lose: "I'm just there to help because this year I only had a month in HK. I don't dare to ask audience to vote for me. There is a good chance Wayne Lai may get it again." Asked about Ben Wong's anger towards TVB for giving him no nomination? Kevin said: "Hard efforts are not recognized every time. I had the same experience before. We're 20 years of good buddies, there is no need to comfort him."

Ella Koon spoke about the recent mistreatment of her dog, last week someone attacked her dog at the garden. She expressed next week her dog can remove the stitches, but he was critically wounded. She is currently planning to move "I hope the attacker will put down his knife and bring his conscience back out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More