Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Myolie Wu Single On Her Special Day, Birthday Buns Accompanies Her On Flight

The cast of Triumph in the Skies II including Myolie Wu, Fala Chen, Chilam Cheung, Francis Ng, Ron Ng and Him Law appeared at the airport getting ready for departure to England and France, where they will spend three weeks shooting for the series. Coincidentally it was also Myolie's 33rd birthday, her fans waited for her at the airport and gave her birthday buns. She expressed the happiest was she's able to move in to her new home before heading out for this business trip; it is her best birthday gift.

When asked if ex-boyfriend Bosco Wong said happy birthday to her yet? She was unwilling to talk about: "This is never ending, nobody is interested to know." Was Myolie's birthday wish to find a new boyfriend as soon as possible? She said: "How could it happen that fast. I think it's great being single. I won't have an affair in Europe either, and I won't be thinking about relationships now."

Fala expressed she and Chilam will have a sex scene in Europe, but she kept us all in suspense, she said: "It probably won't be that intense, after all there is a limit on TV. When the time comes, we'll have to see how to film it and then I'll decide if I should ask everyone to leave the set. I've already prepared myself to prevent exposure. Also, I'm bringing a large amount of heating packs with me because I plan to put them all over myself to stay warm." When speaking of the sex scene, will she have to tell her boyfriend about it? She said: "Not necessary! I am not filming Lust, Caution. The most important is to communicate well with the partner and feel comfortable."

Last time, Ron and Toby Leung had rumors while they were filming in Sanya. The two were caught getting intimate at the pool. It appears Ron had learned his lesson, he stressed he won't be going to the pool this time. What has he prepared to keep himself from getting bored? Ron said: "I never been to England, so this time I'll be going sight-seeing and taking a tour. Although it's tough making money, but my parents and sister are quite show offs, so I must come back with designer handbags for them." Do you hope to have an affair in Europe? He said: "I don't eat Western dishes, fate is meant to be, I have never thought of meeting anyone in Europe."

Him reveals he'll be filming a wedding scene with Nancy Wu. When asked if he anticipates to have his future wedding overseas? He said he hopes so because it's romantic to get married in another country, but he's personally quite childish and hopes to hold his future wedding at a theme park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More