Sunday, November 4, 2012

Raymond Lam Saw Online Feedback Won't Miss Out on TV King

Yesterday Raymond Lam attended the press conference held in Shenzhen for the Ernest Borel - Royal Collection new products. There were over a thousand fans that went to support Raymond, jamming both sides of the location. When Raymond appeared, the fans were out of control screaming loudly. Raymond was surrounded by the security, but fans tried hard reaching out to get close interaction with their idol. Raymond enthusiastically stopped and shook hands with fans.

As Ernest Borel's spokesman, Raymond frankly expressed he has never worn matching watches with a girlfriend because he never gave couple watches to her. Actually he has given one to his mother and younger sister. When speaking of the Highs and Lows finale last night, he laughed: "Actually I will be attending the finale event tonight (last night), but I lied to 3 Gor (Michael Miu) that I wouldn't make it, even the producer won't know that I'm going. (Do you have confidence on the ratings?) Actually I already know just reading the feedback online. I really thank you all for the support, many people are calling me by my character name now."

As the series is so popular, Raymond frankly expressed he has confidence to to become this year's TV King. "I've been nominated for many years, since I was 20 something, I was already nominated. (This year Damian Lau is your greatest competitor?) There are many strong competitors every year, I really hope I'm part of it. Currently, I'm only doing one series per year, so I really hope Happy Sir can get it. This was a very serious production. (Get TV King and Queen with Kate?) I hope so. When Kate first heard of the story, she was thinking how will people react to her Drug Queen role? How would the outcome be? I told her, I can't think of anyone else that could be more suitable for this role than you." When speaking of the year-end music awards, Raymond said: "Is it public voting? I have confidence too, public voting will be more interactive for the audience and fans. They'll be even more into it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More