Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kate Tsui wants a hot driver as a husband

Yesterday Kate Tsui attended the City of Dreams Macau GT Cup held in Macau. She came in driving a red Ferrari, looking very hot! Kate had always been into car racing, she said this time she didn't participate in the race because she was a afraid to die. She laughed: "All of the racers here are very professional, they won't let me play with them. I have a female friend who's in the race, I'm envy her so much! I participated in a race in Shanghai earlier, but I had a driving instructor with me, so it was very safe. After all, I don't have enough experience to go on my own!"

Kate said she loved driving cars since youth, so she got her driver's license at the earliest legal driving age. However, driving in Hong Kong, safety is the utmost priority! Kate also laughed and said her dream car is indeed a Ferrari, but even if she does have enough money, she won't invest it on cars. Reporters told her to find a rich boyfriend to buy the dream car for her. She smiled and said she rather buy one herself, but she also thinks a driver is very hot. "My future husband must be a man whose a hot driver. (A taxi driver?) Yee! Bodyguard car driver! (You can go watch hot car racers later?) Good. (Find a boyfriend there?) It's not that easy, but I'll consider it."

Kate and Melco Crown Entertainment's deputy director Grant Johnson chatted happily. Kate joked: "Just now, he just said he'll send The House of Dancing Water tickets to my house!" Kate expressed she's shooting a new series soon and plays a policewoman once again. She said this is her 7th time playing that type of character and hopes it will be her last time. She laughed: "It feels like I reserved all of the police-related roles! If there is fighting involved, I will definitely be part of it. Perhaps people can see I'm a tomboy, but actually I'm really afraid of pain too! (You have so many rumored boyfriends lately including Ron Ng and Bosco Wong, people still think you're a boy?) I don't mind. I never thought of dating someone in the industry!" Also, Kate, Pierre Ngo and Sharon Chan attended the Media Prima TV Network Screenings 2013 held in Kuala Lumpur earlier, where they promoted TVB series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More