Sunday, November 4, 2012

Maggie Siu Takes Bad Terms Rumor as a Joke, Wants to Hit Michelle Yim

Michelle Yim, Maggie Siu, Wayne Lai, Oscar Leung, Nancy Wu and the rest of the cast of TVB anniversary series costume drama The Confidant attended the promotional event. Michelle expressed she'll be flying over to England and France for her guest appearance in Triumph in the Skies II, where she'll play Fala Chen's mother. As to Ron Ng having to pay out-of-pocket to upgrade to business class? Michelle said: "I haven't been notified yet, but if its true, I would do it. (Lose a lot of money?) Yeah, I'll bring some cash with me to go shopping." She expressed she has also been watching good friend Damian Lau's new series Silver Spoon Sterling Shackles, she said: "He and I are good buddies, I must support him." It was reported Shiga Lin resembles Michelle after she got plastic surgery done? Michelle said: "Why would she copy my looks, I don't think so. (You maintained your looks well!) Not recently. I'll have to see if she really does look like me or not."

It was rumored Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung have been quarreling over money before their marriage? As Ekin's ex-girlfriend, Maggie was unwilling to comment, but when speaking of couples, she said even married couples should be financially independent. She said: "It's best to keep it all separate, no matter if it's men or women, it's better to keep it clear." When asked of her marriage plans? Maggie said: "Even I did, I won't be saying it yet. Our series is broadcasting tonight, that is the 'good occasion' that is actually approaching." It was said she and Michelle don't get along, Maggie played along and joked she wants to hit Michelle, she pretended to call her over, but she was too far away and didn't hear. Maggie joked: "Michelle isn't talking to me!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More