Friday, November 2, 2012

Gaile Lok Couldn't Stop Crying When Mentioning Her Divorce

A month after Model Gaile Lok and pop king Leon Lai announced their divorce, Gaile openly talks about the divorce for the first time at yesterday's Marc Jacobs fashion event. Gaile was very emotional and started tearing as she spoke and eventually she was crying nonstop that she had to take a 10 minute break before continuing with the interview.

Gaile frankly expressed and Leon have already signed the divorce contract, therefore she cannot say too much. She said: "Leon and I have already separated for some time. As to exactly how long since our separation, I really don't want to talk about it. We have a divorce contract, so I cannot reveal too much. First, it is a legally binding contract and secondly I am respecting Leon." During the period of unhappiness, she traveled to the U.S to have some time alone.

It was rumored she is getting a large alimony for the divorce, asked if she and Leon are splitting their assets? Gaile denied: "I am not that type. After all, I will be just as hard working on my jobs as before. I earn my own money and buy the things I like." Then she added with a sigh: "No one wants to get a divorce!" She stressed there is no longer a relationship between her and Leon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More