Monday, November 5, 2012

Kenneth Ma Careless About TV King Battle, Asking For Votes is Embarrassing

Yesterday Kenneth Ma accepted an interview on Metro Radio. When speaking of a magazine claiming that he's the TV King 'dark horse' candidate this year, and his competitors have already started pulling in votes, but Kenneth doesn't seem to care. "I don't mind that all the attention is on Damian Lau's sex scenes and Tavia Yeung's rape scene from Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles (SSSS), nor do I fear Wayne Lai's strong momentum in The Confidant, which is a series more about struggle of power in the royal palace. SSSS does not have any of those scenes."

Kenneth believed only the public thinks the TV King battle is so intense, "Actually this year it has turned practical. Every candidate has a chance. For me, I am facing it with a complete normal heart. The Hippocratic Crush aired early in the year, so audience may have already forgotten about it. However, I don't have any pressure nor will I try to get more publicity because of this. I just think it's embarrassing to tell people to vote for me, just as long as long as my acting meets the standards, then that's already enough."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More