Friday, November 9, 2012

Maggie Cheung Claims She's Competing for 'The Most Improved' Award

Maggie Cheung is currently busy shooting CTI's new series Hakka Women in Donggaun. She took some time off to attend skincare brand Sulwhasoo's evening banquet. She reveals the filming process has been going smoothly and she's having a good time. She's not only in a good mood, but also getting more and more spirit as she films. It was said Maggie's a 'traitor' and TVB has cut her off? Maggie's eyes widen in reaction, she said: "Wah! That's scary! I don't think so, TVB is my maternal home, a place where I grew up in. At this stage, I am just going out to work. The world is round, who knows, there may be a chance where we meet again. Relax!" It was rumored the female lead role of The Confidant initially belonged to her, does she feel it's a pity that she couldn't be part of it? She said: "I've been filming in Dongguan, so the real loss is that I haven't had the opportunity to watch the series. I support Wayne Lai and Michelle Yim. I believe they definitely did a great job."

Maggie is just like Charmaine Sheh, both of them are not tied under a TVB contract. It was said there is still a chance that she can take the TV Queen title this year? Maggie did not dare to claim it: "Is there a 'Most Improved' award? I don't have a contract with TVB, so I think my chances for the award is quite slim."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More