Friday, November 30, 2012

Elena Kong Fears Following Joyce Cheng's Footsteps After Kissing Ron Ng

Yesterday Tavia Yeung, Elena Kong, JJ Jia, Kenneth Ma, Damian Lau, Ben Wong and the rest of the cast of attended Silver Spoon Sterling Shackles' Christmas event. Tavia had noticeable pimples on her face and forehead, but she denied she got pimples because the TV Queen battle is stressing her out. She said: "Just have to look after my health more, endocrine disorders and hormone imbalance." Tavia is heading over to Malaysia for the Astro TVB Awards soon, she said: "I do have confidence. (Engage in a skirmish?) I hope to get the award too, but then again I'm afraid if I get the Astro award, I wont' get the one in HK." It was said Kate Tsui was paid more than Tavia at an earlier event they attended together. It seems like Tavia doesn't mind at all, she said: "I don't know how much she was paid, but its pretty good, keep it going, work together and earn more money!"

In last night's episode of SSSS, Elena had a face-to-face 'risk of kiss' scene with Ron Ng. She reveals actually there will be an actual kiss scene to broadcast later, but she's already feeling the 'repercussions'. She said: "Earlier I got some very nasty comments from fans, they said I'm an old cow trying to eat tender grass. (Hard to take?) It's funny! Of course we are at different levels. I've heard there was big reactions when Joyce Cheng kissed Ron years ago, but the audience nowadays are clever, they know how to distinguish." As for her boyfriend (Ng Kwan Cheung) spotted with Chinese singer Mandy Yan at a night club? Elena said: "That's pretty funny too. I trust my boyfriend 100%, the photos were forced to make it look like they were kissing. Basically they have known each other for many years, I know her too. ('Heavy Aftertaste' for boyfriend?) The heavy aftertaste is more on me, just blame it on my black stocking seducing scene, got me some headlines and now even my boyfriend gets dragged into it. (You used black stockings to seduce your boyfriend too?) Why do I have to do that? Once he sees me, he already thinks I'm hot and can't hold it!"

As for JJ Jia, last night she showed off her long 'career line', seduced and kissed Damian Lau. She said: "Accidentally ran into him and kissed him. Damian is quite attractive. (You wanted more?) No, I just can't believe I could kiss my idol." As for Damian, he said: "They're all just kissing me, not me kissing them. You all shouldn't talk about this and lowering the level. When it comes to exotic films, nobody talks about it and just talks about the picture, it's so strange."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More