Friday, November 30, 2012

Rebecca Zhu Would Choose a Boyfriend Like Kenneth Ma

Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles is Miss HK 2011 Rebecca Zhu's debut TVB series and her co-star Kenneth Ma already playing jokes on her, giving her a very mushy nickname "Morning Zhu". However, the two mutually complimented each other.

In the series, Rebecca stars alongside Kenneth Ma and Ron Ng, making the ones next door envy to death! Rebecca praised the both of them. She laughed and said, if the strengths of Kenneth and Ron were added together, it would be perfect. "They are both tall and handsome, any girl would like them!" If Rebecca had to choose between the two, she would have a hard time: "They are both equally good. Also, Kenneth is right next to me now, so if I don't choose him, he might get upset!" Kenneth joked: "Well that is pretty difficult to choose because I'm sitting right next to you, otherwise you can have my shell!"

Mistaken for "Fala Chen"

It turns out before their collaboration, Kenneth had no clue who Rebecca Zhu was, he said: "Honestly, I didn't have much of an impression on her. I just knew she was the Miss HK winner. I only found out how she looked like on the first day of SSSS shooting." Rebecca exposed on the first day of work, Kenneth called her by the wrong name: "That day, he thought I was someone else, but I won't tell you who he thought I was!" Kenneth interrupted: "Really? I really don't remember, did I call you Fala Chen? Haha!"

The two got know each other more after filming this series together, Kenneth played a joke on Rebecca and gave her a nickname. He laughed: "We called her 'Morning Beautiful Zhu', but later we just called her 'Morning Zhu'. Many people get famous off of nicknames!" However, Rebecca Zhu is still a new name that not many can recognize, she said: "At first, I really wasn't used to that nickname. I actually thought it was really strange, but I can't do anything about it, if he wants to call me that."

During the interview, the two would always be flirting. When asked if acting turned into real feelings? Kenneth said: "When we were shooting the series, there really was some 'electricity', Siu Yau (Rebecca's role) can easily attract people. Anyone would want to protect her."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More