Monday, September 3, 2012

Tavia Yeung denies buying a home to force Him Law into marriage

A magazine recently reported that rumored couple Tavia Yeung and Him Law are near marriage, and are getting ready to give out wedding cakes. Yesterday Tavia was working on TVB new series A Great Way to Care II, and said its nothing strange to be giving out moon cakes on Mid-Autumn Festival, but then she passed her love to Him through the air, and expressed she wants both the heart and the gold in her birthday gift: "Actually I'm already 30 something years old, it's normal to get marry. (It was said you bought a house to force the marriage?) The report is all wrong! I bought the home for my mother. He's a good boy who buys a home for his father. The report said Him is 'eating soft rice' [supported by a woman], I really think that's disgusting. (Heartbroken?) No! (How did you celebrate your birthday?) Nothing, I had to work. (What kind of gift do you want?) No...anything! (A ring?) I did get a ring, but it was from my best female friend! It's the heart that counts, but I want money too!" As for Him, he said he will not respond to false news.

1 comments:

This post is really good and blog is really interesting. It gives good details.

Regards,
seo melbourne

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More