Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ella Koon responds to Ron Ng's rumor coldly: "Drinking Damages the Liver"

Raymond Lam, Kate Tsui, Ella Koon, Michael Miu and Ben Wong all attended the promotional event for TVB new series Highs and Lows. The cast participated in a tug-a-war competition. The two brave and skilled actors, Michael and Ben, came down from the third floor on a rope and when playing ball, Michael blurted out saying Kayi Cheung is the "most beautiful black porkchop'. It was an embarrassing moment for Kayi.

Ron Ng and Toby Leung were rumored while shooting for TITS2 in Sanya. As Ron's good friend, Raymond expressed he has not seen the reports, but explained on his behalf: "Toby has been calling us Big Brother for more than 10 years, don't get so sensitive. There is nothing to discuss about. (How is Ron's alcohol tolerance?) He's regular, OK. Everyone please just cut him some slack. When he sees me, he gives me hugs too."

As Ron's ex-rumored girlfriend, Ella Koon, did not have much to say about his rumor: "I don't want to comment on other people rumors. I just want the series to get high ratings. (Are you and Toby close?) We were newcomers in the same year, pretty okay. (Have you been to such parties and seen similar incidents?) I've been to Michael Miu's party before, but we don't behave like that, no matter how high we get. I never get drunk, its bad for the liver."

Highs and Lows is getting heavy attention, Kate said without holding back: "This year I only have this series, and I'm only relying on this series at the TVB Anniversary Awards. (Confidence to get TV Queen?) I'll be happy enough to get nominated. Luckily the producer is satisfied with my performance." When speaking of FaDans leaving TVB, Kate frankly expressed the pressure increases. As for the TVB Calendar is back in 2013, Kate continues to be in the group with Bosco Wong and Raymond Lam. No wonder Kate joked they look like conjoined twins. Actually, there could be a new combination 'January Stars': "In the past few years, we were on January together. I'm honored to be on January, when people open the calendar, they'll see us first. I feel very happy." Raymond expressed: "Perhaps we all debuted around the same time, and frequently collaborate, so we get put on the same month."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More