Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sonija Kwok plans to try for a boy next year

Sonija Kwok, Sunny Chan, Tracy Ip, Raymond Wong, Katy Kung and Patrick Tang attended the costume fitting for TVB new series Record of the Fifth Day Opening. This is Sonija's comeback since her pregnancy, she was in great shape. She frankly expressed she is ready to launch both physically and mentally. This time she plays a 'Big Sister' role: "I haven't done a series in this time period, it's very beautiful and I have heavy screen time in the series. I play a Big Sister, the person in charge. The story is focused on my useless family, I'm the only one responsible to do things. (Just like Miss Nine from No Regrets?) Well not really! But she has wisdom (Miss your daughter?) I'll see her every day. I hope to go for boy next year Two is enough." Also, Sunny Chan was on break for a year to look after his son, who has a speech disorder. He frankly expressed his son is making improvements and can go to mainstream schools.

Tracy Ip plays a villain, a woman who is desperate to marry and money-hungry. She is an expert at cheating others' family property and will have several seducing scenes, such as her upcoming one with Matt Yeung.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More