Monday, September 17, 2012

Q Bobo Ends Acting Career with a Standup Comedy before Immigrating to Scotland

Q Bobo was dressed like a maid ('ma jeh') at the press conference of his upcoming show Q Bobo's Standup Comedy - I'm A Hong Konger?!, which will kickoff in November at Starhall for three nights. At the event, Q Bobo often posed in a S figure and had an enticing expression. He reveals aside from disguising himself as a maid, he'll also have four other disguises as a triad leader, prisoner, student and a villager. Q Bobo invited comedy leader Lo Hoi Pang as well as another artist disguised as one of the Four Heavenly Kings. "I will talk about the bitter history, South Asians' opinions on Hong Kongers and much more."

Earlier Q Bobo's wife applied for a SAR passport and got rejected, forcing his family to immigrate to Scotland. He said: "There hasn't been any new developments. I will be talking about my wife's situation at the standup comedy too." Q Bobo frankly expressed he's trying to earn more money before he leaves HK: "I don't know when I can come back, so this will be my farewell project. Next September (2013), I'll be moving to Scotland and will have to start all over again."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More