Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rainie Yang puckers up at fan-signing event

Rainie Yang released her seventh studio album, Wishing for Happiness, on August 17 and held a fan-signing event in Taiwan on Saturday to promote it. As a show of support, her good friend Tiffany Hsu made an appearance at the event and even kissed Rainie on-stage.

Close friend Wilber Pan also held his own fan-signing event a stone’s throw away, and when asked if she was worried that his event would affect hers, she laughed, “I’m not afraid!”

Tiffany’s latest ‘habit’ of kissing women has stunned fans, having also kissed actresses Ariel Lin and Sandrine Pinna in the last two weeks. Rainie declared at the event, that she has kissed all her good friends, quipping, “I’m currently single so I can kiss whoever I want. I won’t get the chance once I have to report to someone!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More