Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Charmaine Sheh Not Disappointed Excluded from TVB Calendar

Charmaine Sheh appeared back at TVB to take part in the recording of game show Let's Play With Our Food. When speaking of being left out of the TVB 2013 Calendar shoot? She said: "A lot of times, you cannot participate in everything that happens in the company. When the photo shoot completes, I'll tell Virgina Lok to give me a copy. I wasn't included last year either. (TVB didn't make a calendar last year?) Stick my head on it then!"

It was rumored Andy Lau is coming back to shoot a TVB series? Charmaine said: "Good! He's my idol, but I don't know if TVB will cast me in the same series as him. To artists and the audience, this will be a feast to our eyes. However, I don't have time on my schedule until next year."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More