Friday, September 28, 2012

Aimee Chan keeps mouth shut on all Bernice Liu questions

Aimee Chan took part in the Style In Town - Autumn & Winter Fashion Show as a model yesterday. She excitedly said: "There was a time I had no time to do catwalks. While I was studying, I worked as a part-time model, so this time I think it's really fun. I really like to go clothes shopping too and I love to collect antique accessories and clothing, especially those with beads and lace." When asked, if compared to her boyfriend Moses Chan, who likes to look pretty more? Aimee said: "Often times, it's the girl that likes to be pretty. I studied design, so I pay close attention to fashion and the quality. (Do you help Moses dress up?) His fashion taste isn't bad, he doesn't need my help."

Earlier Moses said he doesn't have ex-girlfriend Bernice Liu's phone number anymore, but Aimee kept her mouth shut: "Sorry, I won't answer this question. (Moses already reassured her?) Ding! Next question please. I rather you all place the attention back on The Last Steep Ascent. I have never portrayed a tragic character, so it was a challenge." When asked if Moses gave her advice? Aimee said: "Acting is displayed by the individual. At most, I would discuss with the producer and director."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More