Monday, September 17, 2012

Myolie Wu don't want Men younger than Her

Myolie Wu, Ron Ng, Rebecca Zhu and William Chak completed the shooting for TVB new series Triumph in the Skies II in Sanya and came back to HK yesterday. The group were welcomed by reporters at the airport. Earlier Myolie threw a birthday party on the cruise for good friend Nancy Wu. It was said she was holding hands with a young man. She said: "Every one of them are Nancy's little brothers. Her little brothers are my little brothers. Don't believe the pictures and article. Even so, I want someone older than me. If you all have any, please introduce me to them. Don't let them be younger than me." It was said she's approaching her 'Wolf-Tiger Year' (TN: refers to 30 y/o women are like wolves, 40 y/o women are like tigers), Myolie said: "I don't think I"m there yet, just think of it as a joke."

She revealed there were a lot of paparazzi following her on this trip, so she believes there's going to be a lot of news coming out. She said: "I was on my best behavior, just went late night swimming with girls. Nothing to hide."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More