Monday, September 24, 2012

Andy Lau exposes Idy Chan or Rosamund Kwan could have been his girlfriend

Andy Lau accepted an interview from the press and spoke about the past rumored that he was gay. Andy laughed: "I remember Carina Lau said to me, 'You don't even have feelings for me, you must be gay.'"

He also talked about his relationship with Idy Chan, Anita Mui and Rosamund Kwan. Andy expressed if he didn't have a girlfriend, Idy and Rosamund had the opportunity to be his girlfriend, "If I didn't have a girlfriend, Idy may have became my girlfriend. Rosamund had a chance too. Rosamund is really pretty, whether if its her inner qualities or outer appearance, she is beautiful. Idy is also very pretty, but I later found out she was the girlfriend of my idol, so I had no choice but to give up those feelings. I confessed my feelings to her before, but she laughed 'hahaha' as a response." As for Anita Mui, they had mutual admiration and knew the lifestyles of the other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More