Saturday, September 8, 2012

Angela Tong dares to wear 5 inch high heels, as Chin Ka Lok doesn't know

Angela Tong, Kenny Wong, Christine Kuo and the winners of Miss Hong Kong and others attended the Pearl Dinner last night. Angela wore a five inch high heels without any problems, and expressed that the nurses did not prohibit her from wearing high heels. However, she admitted that her future husband Chin Ka Lok didn't know she was wearing high heels. Angela did say she will take extra care when she is going downstairs.

Angela said her baby is 12 weeks olds, and few days ago she went to the doctors for a check up. When they were monitoring the baby, they said the baby was very active. Angela said "Because the baby keps moving, we do not know what the sex is. Next time when I visit the doctor, we'll know. But I will not tell anybody what the sex is. I will wait and tell when I'm married and cutting the cake. If its chocolate cake its a boy, if its a strawberry cakes its a girl". Reporters smiles at Angela and points out thats shes pregnant, she could take plenty of rests and live as a queen. Angela replies "I need to work, I don't want to live as a queen. If I don't do anything, I'll easily put on weight. Because I am pregnany, I have put on a few pounds, and the doctors advised me to eat less".

When asking Angela about her past as being as a bridesmaid and playing harshly with the newly wedding couples, if she scared that her friends will take revenage, she smiles and replies "I'm not scared, they can't play with me, they will only mess around with Ka Lok. I'm scared of the groom seeing the bridesmaids when they show black face". Asking if they are ready to plan for the wedding, Angela explains that it will be scheduled to be held in November. She has tried on many wedding dresses, but she still hasn't chose a dress yet. She's worried that her body figure will change, and she'll need to choose another dress. Asked if she'll do a naked picture with only the baby bump, Angela smiles "I will take those pictures, and I will get Ka Lok to get involved too. But I want to find a substitute, maybe Kenny Wong then later stick Ka Lok's face".

Although the system for one vote each for Miss Hong Kong has failed, there's been rumours that the TVB ceremony award they will use this method, where all the citizens can vote for the king, queen awards. Kenny belives that system should be controlled. Because its one vote each, it could result in most popular role conflict, because there are more fans than artisits. Kenny says "Every year the awards are always different, not a hundred per cent standard, all just a game. As an artisit, your best, its very difficult to get everything perfect. Street friends praise is the best incentive".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More