Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rainie Yang finds her Prince Charming

Taiwanese singer Rainie Yang posted on her microblog early yesterday morning that she is currently in a relationship.

"I confess! I have been at a loss for words lately because I've been too happy!" she wrote

Rainie, who left netizens puzzled over her cryptic message, followed up with another posting at midnight.

"I have finally found my Prince Charming! Please give me your blessing," she wrote.

The singer's surprise announcement led to an outpour of blessings from her fans, despite not knowing the identity of the mystery man.

Rainie has always been one to talk openly about her love life since debuting in showbiz.

However, there was one relationship that the singer was unwilling to talk about. According to Rainie, the relationship was not a happy one, and left her feeling very upset.

"It was a relationship that did not receive approval (from people around me). No one wanted us to be together. During the eight months that we were dating, I only saw him less than 10 times," she had said.

Although Rainie had never named the guy in question, it was widely speculated that the man in question is Roy Chiu, her co-star in the drama Summer Scent.

Rainie was linked to actor-model Sunny Wang last year but has never confirmed the rumour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More