Monday, April 16, 2012

Meisa Kuroki makes it official that she is pregnant

Actress Meisa Kuroki made an official announcement on April 14 saying her baby is due around mid-October, reports Sports Hochi.

“I hope my husband and I can work together to give our baby as much love as possible,” she said.

It has been almost two months since Kuroki and Johnny’s talent Jin Akanishi had gotten married, but finally the actress had sent out a handwritten statement to media companies by fax.
“I would like to report that I have been gifted with a new life and am now four months pregnant.”

It has been reported Kuroki’s agency had not made any announcements until now, but have now said she is in a stable period. Kuroki had been having trouble coping with morning sickness, and after discussing things over with her doctor, they had decided not to make an official statement until she was feeling better.

Now feeling a lot better physically and mentally, Kuroki had said she was looking forward to becoming a mother.
“I’m very sorry for not being able to explain myself properly until now. I feel full with a sense of responsibility (for my baby),” she said.

It has been reported the time Kuroki will take a break from work has not been finalised, but for now she will appear in a stage play in Tokyo on May 12 and 13, and then work mainly on commercials until her baby is due.

Johnny’s & Associates have also admitted Akanishi is the father, but have said they and Akanishi will not release a formal statement for the time being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More