Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mimi Lo announces that she is 2 months pregnant

Mimi Lo announced that she's two months pregnant with her husband Power Chan's child. She expressed perhaps its because she's initally too thin, so her stomach is already slightly swelling up. She laughed: "Right now I get hungry very fast. In the past, after I eat my stomach bulges up, but then it would shrink back. Now, it doesn't know how to shrink back anymore, haha."

Mimi is considered in the first stage of pregnancy, and is often feeling tight and wants to vomit. She said: "Yesterday I was in the middle of practicing my singing, and just couldn't hold it. I hope when I get on stage, I'll be able to withstand it. I'll try as best as I could not to vomit on the microphone." She frankly said that there was some bleeding on the lower part of her body, and this led to her belief that there was something wrong with her baby. Fortunately, the doctor said the baby is healthy, but urges her to take more time to rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More