Friday, April 27, 2012

Ron Ng focused on work, no marriage yet: If girlfriend can't wait, I'll find another one

Yesterday Ron Ng appeared with a wig for the shooting of the beer brand BLUE ICE printed Ad. Since his last commercial appearance in 2005, where he said 'Mai Fei Fat' (My Favorite), Ron was criticized to have poor English and hasn't been seen on a HK commercial until today. Yesterday he and a Western photographer were working together on the shoot and had no problem communicating. He said: "I don't have a fear to speak English, I can still communicate with Westerners. If anything gets too difficult, I will go ask someone to help me. (Help wash away the 'Mai Fei Fat'?) I didn't say it wrong, that time the Boss allowed the commercial to go on air because he thought it was fine. (Rumored girlfriend Viann Zhang helped you improve your Mandarin?) We communicate using Mandarin, but I learned my Mandarin from my assistant. (When will you announce Viann's identity?) Huh? Work comes first, when the time is right, I will say it. (When you decide to get married?) Earn enough money for marriage first. If can't wait, then I'll just go find someone else."

When speaking of TVB music producer Tang Chi Wai's concert ticket sales aren't doing too well, Ron said: "I don't think so right? There are so many singers in on it together. When Raymond [Lam] has his concert, it gets extreme. I trust Tang Chi Wai has his abilities and talents. (Singer Roy Chow said he won't go to the concert if the tickets are free?) Each individual have their own choices, but my family was fighting for the tickets, I purchased 10-20 tickets myself. (Treat Viann Zhang to the concert?) Tell her to buy her own ticket!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More