Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chilam Cheung has to explain to his son why he's kissing Annie Liu

Chilam Cheung and Annie Liu attended the Natural Born Lovers film premiere. In the film, Chilam and Annie has a lot of intense and passionate kiss scenes, they both gave an advanced notice that there will be a lot of intense kiss and bed scenes. Chilam said: "The director wanted to shoot the scenes in several angles, so we had a lot of takes. (Did you two kiss over 100 times?) I didn't count, but we didn't have to brush our teeth or any other prep work prior, just naturally went into the scene and had no embarrassment." He expressed after his son Morton saw the film, he asked why his is father kissing other girls, so he had to explain to him that it's "for work".

Annie expressed she was troubled by her life 'weakness' in this film: "When I was young, I had an extreme difficult time with vomiting milk, so that left a shadow in me. Even when I got older, I avoided drinking any milk or foods with cream. In the film, Chilam had to feed me cake to eat, and once I saw the cake I wanted to vomit. It is harder than doing kiss scenes." Chilam disclosed he has a phobia in being in closed spaces, so he can't shoot scenes where he's in a casket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More