Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Park Han Byul gets fired up over rumors about her

Actress Park Han Byul recently took a stance on those who have been defaming her.

She recently wrote on her Twitter, “It is nonsense, I cannot understand this rumor. Even still there are people that are ruining my image and there are those who believe the rumors and are making me out to be a person that I am not.

She is addressing a recent rumors regarding herself and her boyfriend Se7en.

She continued, “Do people who like rumors want to know who I really am? Or do they want to make me into someone they want me to be? Or do they just like putting people down? If it is not that, do they simply want to hurt me? Do they not want to see me happy?

Finally, she said, “You know that those who say kind things live a happier life, then those who hurt others by trying to fill their own happiness right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More