Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jessica Hsuan first time on ATV, not afraid of TVB boycotting her

Yesterday Jessica Hsuan steps into ATV for the first time to participate in the recording of their programme. She frankly expressed its a special feeling for her: "I never thought that after 19 years, I would take this step. This afternoon, I was even back at TVB for dubbing of Tiger Cubs. (Are you afraid TVB will boycott you and you won't be able to participate in the promotions?) I don't think so. My participation in the promotions is just for the good of the series, TVB won't be that sensitive!"

As a freelancer, Jessica is not tied to any contract, but she expressed she did talk to Ricky Wong earlier and felt the conditions he offered weren't too bad. There may be a chance for a collaboration with CTI. As for her love life, Jessica is currently single and reveals she has a pursuer. She joked and said: "I'm still valued in the market!" However, she frankly expressed that she's not rushed, and believes when choosing a boyfriend, the most important factors are having common values and a sense of humor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More