Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Adrian Chau decline to admit lengmo Coco is his girlfriend

Former Miss HK, Sire Ma, has recently been shooting in Shanghai for TVB new series Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles. It was rumored she and 'The Voice Singer' Adrian Chau developed a real relationship during filming. Sire becomes entangled in Adrian and his lengmo girlfriend (Coco) relationship. Lately, Coco went up to Shanghai to personally monitor her boyfriend.

Yesterday Sire accepted a telephone interview and denied that she's the third party: "I don't know what she (Coco) looks like nor do I know her. Adrian and I were rumored earlier on and I already responded, we are just partners and colleagues." She frankly said yesterday she had scenes with Adrian, but there was no awkwardness: "We are just working together, and even talked about that issue. (Coco said she doesn't want to mention you at all, are you upset?) I don't want to talk about other people. I didn't know she was in Shanghai, nor have I ever met her."

As for Adrian, who was photographed sweetly linking arms and shopping at the mall, denied the romantic relationship: "Coco and I are just friends. We have known each other for 8 months, she just came to Shanghai to visit a relative and conveniently met up with me. (Brought you to meet her parents?) No. (Take her to the airport?) Just being polite! (Coco said men get itchy if not carefully watched over?) I will ask her about this, but right now I have to work and haven't had time. (Sire got dragged into the water?) I don't know why its like this."

Yesterday when Coco learned her boyfriend Adrian denied to admit that she was his 'girlfriend', she appeared shocked: "I know his company don't allow him to admit it. I don't know how to lie, nor can I comment on how his company manages their artists. After all, I am without regrets."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More