Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Aimee Chan denies plans for marriage in December

Aimee Chan just returned from Hengdian after shooting The Confident. It was said she asked the producer if she can take a day off, so she can secretly fly back to HK and celebrate her birthday with boyfriend Moses. Yesterday when reporters called her, she directly admitted without hiding. When asked how Moses celebrated her birthday with her? She smiled sweetly: "I'm not telling you, not telling. I had a great time!"

However, it was said Moses gave her red wine, flowers and proposed to her. According to the rumor, it is said they are planning to get marry in December. Regarding this, Aimee said: "Of course not! That photo was taken one day when I was enjoying my time in Hengdian alone. I was reading, while sipping red wine and wanted to share with everyone! Unexpectedly the magazines published the photo and made up a story." When asked if Moses ever went to visit her on the set in Hengdian? She expressed he didn't and that the two currently do not have that kind of impulsiveness for marriage. She said: "My impulsiveness is only for work, I want to shoot more series and do more acting, it is my greatest passion. (Moses will be very disappointed if he hears you say that!) You guys said it! Take it slowly! I am very happy now."

She expressed she will have several series airing soon and hope viewers will enjoy her performance. Aimee reveals The War at Heart will be releasing soon, and she had put in a lot of effort into this series. When speaking of her heavy focus on her career, she said: "I am a modern woman, other things take it slowly! (Have consensus with Moses?) After all, take it slowly!" She also reveals she will be shooting producer Leung Choi Yuen's new series with Ruco Chan and Selena Li, where she will play a director.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More