Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lee Hyori talks about a fight she had with fellow Fin.K.L member Lee Jin on ‘Healing Camp’

Lee Hyori shared a story about how she and fellow Fin.K.L member Lee Jin got into a serious fight.

On the April 16th episode of SBS‘s ‘Healing Camp‘, sexy diva Lee Hyori guest-featured to talk about a wide variety of topics.

There were a lot of difficulties when we were promoting as Fin.K.L,” she began. “We were in college and so we wanted to play and have some fun, but Lee Jin was the daughter of Korean military officer, and Sung Yuri the daughter of a pastor. They were both really quiet.

One time after a night of drinking, I threw up while waiting for a music program to begin,” she said. “I also happened to be wearing a trendy fashion item that was in at the time, so the members could have thought that I was some kind of delinquent.

A small argument grew into an intense heated fight,” she continued. “We were trying to decide what to eat, and Jin and I ended up grabbing each other’s hair and going at it. Our manager had to stop the car and separate us. Even though we just had a fight, we had to stand on stage right after. We also had another event we had to attend after that, but I went AWOL because I wasn’t in a good mood. We were just rookies at the time that just released their first album.

They told everyone that I was sick in the hospital, and the three of them went on stage. My face was already well known so I had no where to go. I bought a soju bottle at a convenience store and walked home drinking it. It was about 1 or 2 in the morning when I got to my house, and there was a man sitting on the bench outside.

My manager was waiting for me with a blanket wrapped around his head,” she continued. “I thought I was in so much trouble, but he was really understanding. I cried my eyes out.

Jin wrote me a letter the next morning. She is my dongseng, but she said that she failed to understand me, her unni, who was going through a difficult time,” Hyori explained. “We actually became a lot closer after that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More