Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jessica Hsuan accused of having a boob job

In the recent year, Jessica Hsuan started her career development in China, opening up her market and value there. She is often attending both large and small scale events in China. Earlier she was invited to take part in a Mainland event where she visits a cosmetic surgery hospital with fans. However, that Hospital immediately made good use of Jessica for promotions on their official website. The Hospital showed her nice curve and figure, implying she got a boob job and shows signs of intentions to mislead visitors of the site.

Although that Hospital didn't directly say Jessica got a boob job, but in one article, the caption says Jessica's figure was previously mediocre, but in her recent TV series appearances, she suddenly had a cup size increase. On the website, it also said as long as you experience the Hospital, you can uncover the mystery of celebrities doing plastic surgery. Jessica just wanted to make some money in Mainland, but she miserably gets taken advantage of. It would be a lie if she wasn't upset! Although Jessica already pocketed the appearance money, she still decided to give it back and won't be attending the event next month.

Jessica wrote on Weibo: "To all fans, I may not attend the event in Suzhou on May 12th .... the reason is because we will be visiting a cosmetic surgery hospital and that Hospital actually went as far as saying that I got a boob job on their website! For promotions, they can tell such a lie. They have absolutely no respect for me! I am extremely angry! With this kind of lie, will anyone dare to go get plastic surgery at such a place? To me, they are big liars!" Good friend Ada Choi immediately replies: "Ridiculous!" Jessica wrote again: "That company has no professional ethics whatsoever! I cannot help these people do business. I already signed the contract, if nothing can be done I will have to go. However, I must let everyone know what type of company they are and to clarify for myself...the event is cancelled. I apologize to all Fans!"

Reporters contacted Jessica, she expressed her manager will handle the refund. She expressed she visited cosmetic surgery hospitals before, but she had never been accused that she got a boob job: "I really dislike them saying I got a boob job and plastic surgery. Their way of doing things is really a problem. I won't do things that are lying to people just to make money. Luckily Fans notified me!" Jessica stressed she advocates for natural beauty, definitely won't get a boob job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More