Thursday, April 5, 2012

Him Law gets a swollen face from an infection

Yesterday Him Law attended an Easter event. He expressed he had bacterial tracheitis a few days ago and had a very high fever. As soon as his fever went down, he went right back to work. Him said: "I was forced to go see the doctor by my family members the next day after I got sick. Then the second day after I took the medication, my face swelled up. I look like An-Ban-Man, even I can't recognize myself! (Why is your face swollen?) I haven't been sick for 20 years, I don't usually take medications. I don't know why it's like this." Him will be starting on new series A Chip off the Old Block II with Liza Wang. In the series, he plays a handsome guy, and for the role he must lose the swollen face as soon as possible. Him frankly said he's working very hard on massaging his face and lymph."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More