Friday, March 9, 2012

Tang Wei surprises with her support new movie Nightfall

NIGHTFALL (DAI JUI BO) two nights ago held its global premiere in Beijing. Aside from the actors Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Simon Yam Tat Wa, Janice Man Wing Shan, Kay Tse On kay and Dou Xiao, Tang Wei even made a secret appearance and surprised everyone.

The media asked Tang Wei to predict the box office. She said, "The box office? It'll definitely be on fire! So today I come for a first glimpse." Cheung Ka Fai described the film release as the perfect birth of a child. As for whether this child was pretty or not, everyone would have an answer after seeing the film. Actually, Tang Wei has known director Roy Chow Hin Yeung and screen writer To Chi Long for a long time. This premiere could be considered a reunion. Chow Hin Yeung was very pleased to see his old friend and praised Tang Wei as a "very natural, hard working and talented actress." Tang Wei recalled, "I would always remember the director could work so hard that he did not sleep or rest. I also remember very much how cute To Chi-Long looked in a pair of little red shoes."

Cheung Ka Fai after over 20 years in film went from playing street kids to tough guys. His acting became more and more mature. In recent years he have played in police films numerous times. His tough guy image is well known. In his new film NIGHTFALL he again accepts a highly difficult challenge. Ka Fai even said that as someone who loved film he had no way to not act. Yet he could not say what clear cut goal he had. "In real life, I often would be confused about what kind of person I am. I would maintain an attitude of continuous pursuit and would not relax my fighting spirit and abilities. Yet why I am pursuing, I too am not too sure." He said that if he did not act he probably would not be able to keep living. He explained, "Because I really don't know how to do anything else. If I don't act, maybe it should be time to consider retirement!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More