Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mandy Wong hopes for Good roles next time

Him Law, Mandy Wong and The Hippocratic Crush cast headed up the mountain for a charity event yesterday morning. When speaking of the series exceeding TV rating of 32 points, Him laughed and said this is the first time he felt so accomplished. Asked if the rating reaches 40 points, what promises can he make to celebrate? Him laughed: "I've already brought everything of me out. Leave the swim trunks to Kenneth Ma, since he's usually so conservative. (How about take a girlfriend out?) Better if I take my mom out."

Earlier he was spotted buying flowers and diamond ring for rumored girlfriend Tavia Yeung? Him explained he's just buying the flowers for his mother's birthday: "The ring, I was just looking at it, didn't buy it. In the future, I may buy it for myself. Guys can wear rings too, its trendy." It was said Tavia seemed to have admitted she received the ring and complained the diamond's too small. Him laughed: "She's just joking, don't be so serious. (Does this imply you have to give her a bigger one?) We shouldn't be too serious, I just passed by and took a look. Didn't have anything special to buy."

In the series, Mandy fights for Kenneth with Tavia, and didn't hesitate to do some cheating. She expressed a lot of the audience are too into the series and started yelling at her on Weibo. "I was getting bombed on Weibo. Cuts and bruises all over from the scolding. My role isn't too likable, but I later help Tavia pursue Kenneth." Mandy's previous role Kwan Yee So was too disliked by audience, as they scolded her a lot too. She laughed and said next time she hopes to get the good roles: "I am not worried to have a set image. Fortunately, I haven't been scolded on the streets."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More