Monday, March 26, 2012

Moses Chan: Marrying Aimee Chan in 2 Years

Within Aimee Chan's love dictionary, Moses Chan is defined as her exclusive 'best deal' (seun poon). Likewise, in Moses' dictionary, he equally hopes to be with Aimee forever. Moses claims he's a traditional man, and understands how wonderful it is when fate comes. He promises to give Aimee a status within 2 years.

(Moses speaks ...)

I won't compare the differences between my romances from the past and present. After all, a relationship must not be distinguished from right or wrong just by a few words. I will just look into the future and move forward. Whatever happened in the past, whether if its my career or love life, I really believe to just let it be since it's the past. However, I am honestly happier than before. I am very happy to be with Aimee. People say I'm the 'best deal', but in reality you all are just thinking too highly of me. I'm just like any other traditional man. I believe a man should be responsible for everything he does and should really take good care of his other half, giving his girlfriend someone to rely on and sense of security. These qualities are very important. I have my weaknesses too and I am still learning on how to be a good boyfriend because every individual will have a time where they make mistakes. It's just a matter of how much tolerance we have for each other.

Two Minds Interlinked

In my heart, Aimee is a very sweet girl. My first impression on her was very good, and also we have common interests. For example, I enjoy studying coffee and Aimee does too. Coffee is often a topic we talk about. Most important is our thoughts are the same, sometimes we don't have to explain and it seems like we already understand what the other is thinking. It's been less than a year since we started dating, but many people are even more rushed than we are, telling us to get marry soon. Aimee and I do indeed have consensus, we hope to take it slow with no pressure, and allow our relationship to get even better first. I know status is very important to a woman, but I will add oil! Actually I will give her status because the coffee shop that I opened with a friend in Malaysia closed, and I currently have plans to open another one in HK within 2 years. If I really can open a coffee shop in HK, I hope to make her the female boss and let her handle all the finances. This is currently my promise to her. As for myself, of course I will personally put more research into the coffee. Hopefully my dream comes true!

Relationship is 'brewing'

Many people know I like to drink coffee, and before when I traveled to different parts of the world to shoot the second season of my coffee program Coffee Confidential, I actually started to love the coffee that I brew even more. I learned a lot of the manufacturing processes. Whether a cup of coffee is good or bad, it is all made by me, even if it doesn't taste good, I suffer it myself. If I had to describe my relationship with Aimee through this process, the first image that comes to mind is "brewing", haha! Actually, I won't use coffee to describe her, I will never keep coffee that I brewed for more than two weeks because it will spoil, but my love will not change!

Refuses being an on-screen couple

There is another thing we both agreed that we don't want to do, that is to shoot a series as a couple. I talked to her about this, we both don't really want to see this happen. Honestly speaking, in the eyes of viewers, I don't think they want to see a real life couple be in a series. If we had to get intimate on screen, I would refuse because I want to keep work and personal life separate. If we mix work and personal life together, it's going to be hard to focus. I would have no confidence in my performance.

(Interview ends...)

As Moses' girlfriend, how does Aimee think of her 'showbiz's best deal' boyfriend? Aimee attended an event earlier and sweetly smiled: "He's a gentleman and very attentive. I feel very comfortable being with him!"

Since Aimee's parents both live in Canada, they have not had the chance to interview this future son-in-law, but a month ago, Aimee's brother came to Hong Kong and met with Moses. When asked of her brother's impression on his future brother-in-law? Aimee laughed: "My brother had dinner with Moses and toured HK. However, I have no details of his impression!" When speaking of Moses wanting to open a coffee shop in HK and make her his female boss, Aimee just smiled sweetly and did not comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More