Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ada Choi an expired nanny neglects beloved daughter

Yesterday Ada Choi, Sheren Tang, Christine Ng, Moses Chan, Kenny Wong, Christine Kuo and Alice Chan appeared at the blessing ceremony for TVB new series Beauty At War (WABII) in Tseung Kwan O. Ada's daughter is already 10 months old, and is starting to learn walking. Watching her daughter grow, Ada feels blessed and excited, but because she's busy shooting WABII, she doesn't have time to take care of her daughter. She said: "Earlier when I was shooting 4 months for a series, it was so painful because I wouldn't get the script until the night before, I get so nervous and when I get home I go straight to study the script. When my daughter crawls over and gives me a hug on the legs, I had to neglect her because I was just too busy memorizing the script."

Ada was asked if she would ask the producer to release the script earlier? She: "No choice, smart scriptwriters are like that. I'm used to it after so many years of collaboration with Ah Chik (Producer Jonathan Chik) and [Chow] Yuk Ming. I personally just want to have enough sleep, so I have energy and better memory." Ada plays a nanny in the series, when asked if she'll have to put in a fake breasts for the shoot? She said: "Not necessary. I'm an expired nanny, just responsible for telling people to go feed milk."

Yesterday Moses was 40 minutes late, making everyone wait for him before they could begin the blessing ceremony. He said: "I totally forgot it was the blessing ceremony today. I'm in for it this time, I will make more cups of coffee and treat everyone to a meal as my apology." Recently, Moses has been off the fatty foods and has lost 20 pounds. He expressed he hopes to visit girlfriend Aimee Chan on the set in Hengdian.

Christine Ng frankly said she's collaborating with a lot of strong artists this time and feels very pressured. When asked if she NGs a lot during the shoot? She joked: "My surname is NG, so no one can blame me if I NG. Actually we all communicated prior to shooting that if there are NGs, no one should feel displeased, so it's a very good atmosphere." Newcomer Yuang Cheung shaved his head for his small eunuch role, he said it feels fresh and cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More