Friday, March 9, 2012

Shirley Yeung announces she gave birth to a baby girl

Last year Shirley Yeung fiercely ended her 9 year relationship with Gregory Lee. [Oriental Daily] exposed she and former HK diver Andy Ng were already together, and at the time it was rumored she was pregnant and secretly got married. Although Shirley denied her pregnancy several times, earlier she was spotted in Los Angeles waiting to give birth. Her lies was immediately made clear.

It wasn't until last month that Shirley successfully gave birth to a 6 pound baby girl for boyfriend Andy Ng. As her boyfriend didn't come from a wealthy family and he's currently in debt, Shirley is financially supporting the family. Late March, after Shirley completes her postpartum month, she will be returning to Hong Kong and start shooting series to earn more 'milk' money.

Yesterday Shirley posted a close up photo of herself on Weibo and wrote: "I wholeheartedly thank all my friends, the media and fans for their concern and sympathy during this period of time. I really miss you all too! I'm very happy to announce that I gave birth to a baby girl..." However, her message didn't mention Andy at all. According to sources, when she was going through labor, Andy was no where to be seen.

On the other end, Gregory Lee, who once cried after losing Shirley, expressed yesterday in an interview: "I have already put it all down, just as long as Shirley is doing well!" It was said Andy gone missing after Shirley gave birth to her baby girl, when asked if he will help her out? At first, Gregory was a tad surprised, but he later insisted: "If she does need my help when she return, I will definitely help to the best of my ability."

It was rumored that Miss HK Sammi Cheung, confessed her love to Gregory while they were collaborating in Til Love Do Us Lie, but unfortunately Gregory already had someone in mind. She chose to start a new relationship with a Korean native model. Regarding the new romance, Gregory generously said: "I'm currently ready to start a new relationship. If I do date in the future, I will make it public."

Ding Yeh: The baby is innocent

Gregory's father, Lee Ka Ding (Ding Yeh) once cursed at Shirley when she broke off with his son. When asked if he's worried Shirley and his son would get back together? He said: "Impossible! My son cannot accept it." However, Ding Yeh sends his blessings to Shirley and her baby, wishing them good health: "Afterall, the baby is innocent. Shirley didn't set anything on fire or killed anyone. (She lied?) In fact, I wasn't surprised when she announced she had a baby today. People have photographed her when she was pregnant, also she initially told my son already about her pregnancy."

Virgina Lok: She told me not to worry

Yesterday Virgina replied to the questions of Shirley's management contract: "I just found out about [her baby] today!" She said Shirley sent an SMS letting her know that she's doing well and has already told the media. Virgina said: "She told me not to worry." Virgina also said Shirley's vacation ends late March and she will be returning to work then. Shirley still has a contract with TVB for period of time.

TVB Artists Sends Blessings to Shirley

Sharon Chan: I had dinner with her (Shirley) half a year ago, but then we didn't keep in touch. Her baby will be a pretty girl, congrats Shirley.

Suki Tsui: Shirley and I collaborated in Living Up (更上一層樓), but we didn't keep in touch. I hope she can find a partner that loves her as soon as possible.

Fala Chen: Congrats Shirley! Anyone who becomes a mother will be happy.

Linda Chung: I hope both mother and daughter are healthy, but I haven't seen her or kept in touch. If she wants to tell me, then she will. All along, I have asked her, but didn't ask about the details. We should give her more space and support her.

Roger Kwok: Congrats Shirley for having a baby! I haven't been in touch with her in a long time, I don't know her well. We've been 1 series together, but usually we don't really see each other. If we do see each other in TVB, we say hi, but I will congratulate her on Weibo. The negative news earlier between her and Gregory is already over, I hope she will cherish what she has now and take good care of her daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More