Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gregory Lee's new lover Miki: "Waiting For You!"; Shirley Yeung's baby photos exposed

Following Shirley Yeung's announcement that she had a baby girl, [Oriental Daily] exposes that ex-boyfriend Gregory Lee has found himself a new Chinese-Korean girlfriend, named Miki and is 25 years old this year. She has a cute outer appearance and even looks similar to the 'House Boy's Goddess' Rose Chan. She is a part-time model and enjoys cooking. Gregory met her when he was teaching drifting, which is also a hobby of Miki's. This relationship is less stressful compared to previously when he dated Shirley, the public always compared their income and achievements, plus their personality and styles formed the 'woman superior than man' relationship. However, he has now found a girlfriend that is gentle and obedient.

In regards to dating Miki, Gregory generously said: "I did meet a Chinese-Korean girl, we were introduced earlier this year through a friend. (Have you two passed the first stage yet?) We have just known each other for a few months, haven't gotten that deep yet. Still getting to know each other. (Met the parents yet?) No, she knows how to read Chinese newspapers, I'm afraid if I say something wrong, I'll scare her. (How did you two spark?) We get along and its fate." Gregory frankly said his new girlfriend does know about his past relationship with Shirley: "She read the papers, and knows that I've gone through a lot of pressure. She's really empathetic, but I want to reiterate, I am a man, I don't want the public to think that I'm so miserable!"

Since he started keeping in touch with Miki, Gregory does not try to hide anything and often sends love through the internet. Yesterday Miki complains to Gregory, shouting: "Gregory Lee, waiting for you!" Turns out she was just asking her boyfriend to buy her a Hello Kitty product. Gregory replied 10 minutes later and said he'll definitely buy it.

Regarding Shirley's news that she had a baby yesterday, Miki sends her encouragement for Gregory online: "Everybody has their own experiences! Can't sleep at night and will have a lot, a lot of images running through your mind. The previous you, the previous me, the previous us."

Gregory also praises his new girlfriend for helping him get back on his feet: "I have really been happier lately. It is because this girl always chats and communicates with me, she helped me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More