Monday, March 12, 2012

Bernice Liu blames Moses Chan's "The Past is the Past" came out at wrong time

Debuted through the Miss Chinese International Pageant, Bernice Liu steps into her 11th year in the industry. Her rumors weren't considered many, counting back to the earliest rumor was with Hawick Lau and in 2005 with Moses Chan after Love Bond. However, the most annoying rumor was that she dumped Moses for young businessman Alastair Lam last year. Because of her waist injury, she was faced with a major surgery and had no mood to handle all the rumors.

Takes her life while she's sick

When the Bernice and Moses breakup was mentioned in the interview, Bernice was very surprised: "I was really disturbed at the time. Since 2005, the rumors with Moses started, and since then the dating and breakup rumors came continuously. Later it was said I was dating Alastair Lam and even dumped Moses for him. There was a lot of negative news, I really didn't know how to handle it all! On top of that, my body just had to sound the alarm at that same time. When I was laying in the hospital bed facing a major surgery, he just had to announce 'the past is the past' to describe our relationship. Honestly, at the time I was really shocked. First off, he and I never admitted that we dated, so why was he saying that? But, that time I was too busy to go deal with it. I was in fact more worried about my surgery, whether if I could stand up and walk again after the surgery."

Keep the happy memories

During the time Bernice was in the hospital, Moses never once visited her. This unilateral breakup announcement happened while she was bed-ridden. She didn't have the strength to feel heartbroken, she said: "Actually, we haven't kept in touch, but that's not important! Even if that's the case, I won't be disappointed with this person because each individual have different ways of doing things and different views. The most important is to have self-respect. (How would you describe your relationship with him?) On-screen couple. The happy moments, I will keep in my memories. (A couple with Alastair Lam?) No! (Pursuer?) Haha! You should ask him. Actually he's not married, I'm not married, meeting up for dinner is a very normal thing."

Wants to have 7 Kids

Bernice said: "I am still longing to be in a relationship, just my mentality differs from when I was in my early 20s. The only stubbornness I have is, the status is given to the woman by the man. When I was young, dating could be about mutual feelings, but now I have to be a little more practical. I will think more of the future, and will fulfill all the duties of a mother after marriage, have children and have hopes that my future spouse will have the same idea. Growing up in a traditional family, I want to have 7 kids because I love a lively atmosphere, but I believe by that time I'll have to find a really big place to be able to give my children enough space. Canada isn't a bad choice and besides the living expenses isn't too high to raise children there!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More