Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Annie Liu seriously draws the line with Kevin Cheng

Annie Liu, Chilam Cheung and director Patrick Kong attended the ending-of-filming celebration for new film Natural Born Lovers 天生愛情狂. During the interview, Annie expressed without hesitation that it is impossible to develop a relationship with rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng, she said: "I hereby clarify that nothing happened between Kevin and I. I say without holding anything back that Kevin and I have not developed anything nor will there be any possibility. The reports earlier, I feel like I was accused."

Annie also denied she's drawing the line with Kevin because he's got a new love interest: "I have limited understanding of him and I don't have that kind of romantic feeling for him." She also denied the reports that she was frightened by Kevin and his ex-rumored girlfriend Charmaine Sheh. She said: "This is totally entertainment news."

Chilam declined to comment on Jay Chou's verbal fight with the Taiwanese paparazzi: "Every individual handles the paparazzi differently. Perhaps I'm more positive, after several years, I have seen a lot and slowly I become part of them, a close relationship. Today, I'm not afraid to see the paparazzi, its like seeing a friend. I wouldn't feel upset or anything, and I understand that this is just the nature of their work. I'm also pleased to know that I'm still news worthy.

Chilam is a gentlman that doesn't lift a fist, and he also teaches this principle to his son Morton: "Years ago, I encountered an extreme reporter that deliberately tried to upset me, but my mood doesn't change too much. The current paparazzi are better, our relationship have actually reached a 'harmonious' stage."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More