Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Marie Zhuge intends to enter music scene, Fala Chen sees it as healthy competition

Yesterday Fala Chen attended an event at the radio station as a singer. She frankly said she's more familiar with TV stations, and feels a tad unfamiliar on the radio station. Her debut single will be on the song charts this month, so she's feeling nervous. When speaking of the rumor that her 'sister-in-law' Marie Zhuge has intentions to release an album herself and compete with Fala on the music newcomer awards, Fala expressed: "I hope we talk about my own album. It's not convenient for me to talk about other people. (A competitive opponent?) Each year, there are many newcomers in the music industry competing, but this is positive and a healthy competition!" Fala also expressed she never heard Marie sing before, but when she launches her debut album, she'll purchase many copies to give to friends.

When speaking of Marie indirectly criticizing Fala that she didn't give her a wedding gift, Fala said: "Why are we talking about this topic again? I already said it on the day of the wedding, I did give a gift. I don't want to talk too much about other things! (Are you unhappy to be misunderstood?) I don't want to talk about this topic anymore, work is work. This is a private party, I don't want to say too much. Especially in music, this is just the beginning of my career, I want to focus on my own career and don't want others to affect me. (If Marie continues to talk about it?) Not going to waste my time responding!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More