Friday, May 25, 2012

Sharon Chan is healthy, denies having lupus

A year ago, Sharon Chan went on hiatus because she had kidney inflammation. Because her face has appeared swollen lately, a magazine reported she has SLE (lupus). Yesterday Sharon clarified the rumor on Eileen Cha's interview that there is no such thing and that she's healthy. Sharon said: "No! It's just an inflammation, the report exaggerated it. Since I had kidney inflammation, I have to get my blood and urine check every two months with a doctor to ensure I don't get another infection. In the last half year, the reports have came back with nothing."

Yesterday she was shooting at the Sai Kung pier with Sammy Leung and Mandy Wong for new TVB series Justice Pursuit & Attack. The scene was about Mandy's role as the non-local pregnant woman trying to escape and was intercepted by law enforcers Sharon and Sammy. In the confusion, Sharon and Sammy both fell into the sea. The artists were filming under the blazing sun, which left them soaked in sweat.

Sharon knows how to swim using the swimming styles. To warm-up and cool off from the bitter heat, she showed off some of her skills before the actual shoot. When it was time to shoot the scene, the brave Sharon jumped right into the water and kicked the water, signaling that she's ready to go. However, after 5 minutes in the water, Sharon shouted stop: "I can't do it anymore! Water filled up my shoes, it's really heavy. I've been continuously kicking and I'm really tired now. I have to take a break!"

Fortunately after a small break, Sharon and Sammy completed the scene in one take. When Sharon got out of the water, her wet top turned transparent exposing her black bra, very attractive! Sammy kept turning around to check his white pants to see whether his 'Smiley Face' underpants had been exposed. Then he slapped his behind, triggering a lot of laughter from the crew, so naughty of him!

Meanwhile, Mandy was shooting a crying scene and had all sorts of expressions on her face as she cried. The staff around her were giggling at her broken Cantonese. Later, Mandy expressed: "That language I used, is from my hometown with a little modification. I personally don't think its funny, but I've noticed several times, whenever I use it, people around me would burst out laughing! Actually, I was being serious in my acting, haha!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More