Monday, May 7, 2012

Raymond Lam rushes Bosco and Myolie to get married

Bosco Wong, Raymond Lam, Niki Chow and many other artists were guests performers at TVB music producer Tang Chi Wai's concert (平行回憶演唱會) last night. On the final night, Mong Fong, Virgina Lok, Rose Chan, Lin Xiawei and Vincy Chan supported CW in the audience.

Regarding the rumors that Mainland actor Yu Bo strongly pursuing Myolie Wu, boyfriend Bosco Wong confidently expressed: "Worry about it when its actually true! (You 'preordered' her?) Are we buy houses? Myolie even said its not a big deal herself. Yu Bo just praised her over the internet! I'm not afraid of her being with another one. I have to save up for another 3 years or so to buy my dream house first. But, I miss her a lot too. When I go to Shanghai later for work, I'll go visit her." Bosco has been dating Myolie for 7-8 years and is in a stabled relationship, when asked if he's worried about the '7 year itch'? Bosco said: "You all really have no good words, stop cursing me. (Buy an engagement ring in Shanghai?) How do you know I didn't buy a diamond ring before? But, I won't say how many karats." When good buddy Raymond learned about Bosco 'preordering' Myolie, he rubbed it in more: "There is a limit to preorders, tell him to hurry up too before he loses it, then what!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More