Saturday, May 5, 2012

Louis Koo gets a 'surprise attack' from a female stranger at event

Yesterday Louis Koo attended the Jimmy Choo's opening ceremony. At the entrance, Louis suddenly got a 'surprise attack' from a girl in a short dress. The girl went towards Louis, grabbed Louis' arm and leaned towards him, while the girl's friends were on the side taking photos. The surprised and clueless Louis didn't know how to react to the situation and it took him a moment to register that this is awkward, then he stepped aside. In the end, the girl was pulled away by the security. Later, Louis was asked if he often gets approached by girls like that? He said with shock: "Huh? I really don't know how to react! One time when I was promoting in Beijing, there were two very excited female strangers that called my name and even then I immediately charged into the car. The two girls were very pretty though, it was only when I got in the car that I thought to myself why I reacted like that? Perhaps I come in contact to too many people at work, so I'm afraid of strangers. (Afraid of rumors?) No, I just feel alarmed. If they weren't so enthusiastic and wanted pictures with me, then that's fine." He also reveals when he was in Korea and other foreign countries, he has met very enthusiastic male fans too. Louis said he just doesn't know why he's getting surprise attacks from both male and females.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More